A janitor supervisor is needed in Canada. We are seeking the supervisory role of a janitor with Alberta Inc. who will manage our facility and perform cleaning and maintenance along with security. They will also take total care of the facility and supervise other janitors.
The objective is to maintain the order and cleanliness of the building.
Janitor supervisor needed in Canada with VISA Sponsorship. Apply now!
Your role as a supervisory position for Janitor is comprised of:
- Clean and maintain the areas designated in the building (dusting sweeps, vacuuming, mopping, and cleaning vents on the ceiling, restrooms, and restrooms, etc.)
- Record routine inspections and maintenance tasks.
- Do heavy cleaning and other tasks that are specific to the task.
- Notify management of any problems that occur or any repairs that are required.
- Make minor adjustments, and then make adjustments.
- Rooms for maintenance and stock of rooms for supply
- Cooperate with your coworkers.
- You must ensure that you adhere to the safety and health rules and rules.
Supervisors for Janitor are needed to work in Alberta Inc.
Information about the job of Janitor supervisor needed in Canada
Location: Athabasca, AB
Salary: $26.25 an hour for 40 hours per week
Employment conditions: Term or contract Full-time, Day evening, night Weekend, Early Morning Early Morning
The date of the start starts at the earliest feasible
The benefits include: Other advantages
Vacancies: 3 Vacancies
Employers may temporarily use an authorized Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to temporarily hire foreign workers to meet skill or labor shortages. Learn more.
Supervisors for Janitor are needed in Alberta Inc.
A brief overview of Janitor supervisors needed in Canada
- Secondary (high) school Certificate of Graduation
- One year and a maximum of two years
- Willing to move
- Cleaning service for business
- Employ and train staff and arrange training cleaning staff
- Coordinate and control the activities of employees
- Conduct a thorough inspection of facilities or areas to ensure they are clean and meet safety standards.
- Create budgets and cost estimates.
- Request or request maintenance services
- Maintain financial records
- Payment for specific cleaning chores
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Coordination of work-related activities and tasks with the other department.
- Make the work schedule.
- 5-10 people
- Janitors, caretakers, and building supervisors
- Light duty cleaners
- Specialized cleaners
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- A mixture of sitting, standing, and walking
- Crouched, kneeling, or bending
- Security equipment and safety equipment
Supervisors for Janitor are needed for Alberta Inc.
- Free parking is available.
The company encourages equality of employment for all job seekers. This includes those who self-identify as belonging to one of the three categories listed above: Indigenous people, newcomers to Canada, and visible minorities.
Who is eligible for this position?
Employers will consider any applications from:
- Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada.
- Other candidates do not have or possess the necessary Canadian Working permit.
How do I apply
If you think you meet the requirements, now is the time to apply!
Guidelines on applying
Here’s what you need to be able to add to your resume: