Can you supervise the operation of our facilities and the security of our visitors and employees as security guard at MacCon? You are accountable for spotting any suspicious activity and preventing vandalism, theft, and other criminal acts.
About $50,000 Salary Annually as a Security Guard at MacCon Public Safety.
It would be best if you were adept at managing criminals and monitoring them as a security guard. Successful candidates should display respect and authority and possess high-quality surveillance.
Our mission is to aid businesses in maintaining optimal operating conditions by ensuring that our premises are safe and free from problems.
Security Guard at MacCon Public Safety
Responsibilities as a Security Guard at MacCon Public Safety
- To maintain order and ensure security, the facility must be regularly inspected.
- The entry and exit points of vehicles and people who enter the property must be monitored and vetted.
- Remove any criminals and criminals from the area.
- When the procedure is complete When the process has been completed, Secure all exits, windows, doors, and exits.
- Check security cameras regularly to identify any issues or illicit activity.
- Please find out about individuals to determine whether they’ve been involved in suspicious behavior or items.
- Assess and analyze the problem in response to alarms.
The skills and knowledge required to be a security Guard for MacCon Public Safety. MacCon Public Safety
Security Guard – F/T & P/T Mobile Patrol, Static and Event Guards, MacCon Public Safety Calgary, AB, Canada
- Security guards with years of experience
- The legal requirements regarding security in the vicinity and public safety should be understood.
- Excellent observation and observation skills. Proficient in writing reports.
- Expertise in the field of technology and surveillance systems and technology.
- Self-defense and First Aid, along with BLS training
- Security officers must be registered.
- Diplomas from high school are obligatory.
|Compensation||CA$30,000 to CA$50,000 Annually|
|Benefits Offered||Dental, Medical|
MacCon Public Safety is a small-sized, uniformed security company located in Calgary, AB. MacCon Public Safety is professional and committed to our employee’s professional and personal advancement.
Our work environment is composed of:
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Training on the job
- Regular social events
- Safety at work
Mobile Patrols F/T/P/T, static, and Event Guard positions are open. Evenings, nights, and daytime shifts are available. A flexible combination of weekday and weekend shifts is also available.
No experience is required. Police-level training is offered. Alberta Security License is needed before the start of the shift. Successful candidates will be guided through how to register.
$30,000.00 Between $ 50,000.00 every year, based on available shifts and your qualifications. Training and education.
Please send us your resume to be selected for an interview in the office as well as our hiring session.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS IN REGARDS TO SECURITY GUARD AT MACCON
What is the purpose of security personnel?
Security guards guard business employees and assets by monitoring for possible dangers. They conduct regular security inspections on the structures they guard. They can also be observed at entry points to ensure that intruders aren’t granted access.
What are the responsibilities and duties of Security Guard?
Security Guards Security Guard is responsible for protecting the personnel and property by securing the area and monitoring equipment. They inspect areas to ensure that rules and regulations are observed and help protect against damage or loss by identifying any apparent irregularities, such as the attempt to steal expensive items.
What Qualifies a Security Guard?
Security guards need to be able to communicate effectively. Being able to effectively communicate details of the incident to the person at the scene helps security personnel make informed decisions on handling concerns in the event of an incident.
Who can a Security Guard collaborate with?
A Security Officer is a member of the Security Director responsible for the company’s security duties. Security officers can inform the manager about certain aspects while dealing with more complex issues.
Check Out These Post
600+ Job Vacancies in Canada for Foreigners 2022 – APPLY NOW
Hello am Francis from congo DRC
I will to apply for sécurity work
How can i apply for
But actually am in south africa